Fun Places
Information center

When will I get paid?

Accommodation #

When a guest makes a reservation for an accommodation, the full amount is paid by the guest. As a provider, you will be paid on the day after the guest's arrival. So suppose a guest arrives on Monday April 1, as a provider you will be paid on Tuesday April 2 regardless of the duration of the stay.

The service fee of 8% for the provider will be deducted from the payout unless you have opted for the paid package for accommodations. You will then receive the guest's entire deposit. You can easily see in the reservation what amount will be paid out.

Tours & Activities #

When you offer your tours / activities on the Fun Places platform, guests must pay 100% online per reservation. Payment will take place on the day after the start date of the tour or activity. If the guest has a tour or activity on Monday, April 1, you as a provider will be paid on April 2, regardless of the duration of the tour/activity.

The service costs of 10% will be deducted from the payment for the provider. You can easily see in the reservation what amount will be paid out.

Rental vehicles #

When you offer your rental vehicle(s) on the Fun Places platform, guests must pay 10% online per rental vehicle. This down payment concerns the service costs that the provider must pay to Fun Places per reservation. The remaining 90% of the reservation will be paid by the guest at the provider's location on the day of commencement of the rental period. In this case, the provider will not receive any payment from Fun Places.





Auto translate

Automatically translate all titels, descriptions and reviews to English.
Titles or listings
Descriptions or listings
Reviews, messages and profile info


You can't post review on this listing.
Here you can explain your suggestion. These will then be verified by our team.

Please enter your suggestion.

Price Overview


Fun Places

Send Message

My favorites

Add on Fun Places » Help Center


Offer your holiday home or B&B on Fun Places.

Rental vehicle

For rental companies with a valid Chamber of Commerce registration.

Tour or Activity

A fun tour or activity? Also offer this here.


Highlight your event or performance.

Communicate or pay

You may be asked to contact us by email, via Facebook or WhatsApp, or to make/receive a direct payment, outside of Caribbean Fun. If you do so, you will no longer be able to assist with any problems and you will not be entitled to any form of refund.

We therefore ask you to arrange all communication and payments through Caribbean Fun. This way you prevent problems and we can provide you with the best possible service.

All messages are checked and filtered out automatically. If you nevertheless receive a message that you do not fully trust, please let us know to report of the message. This is how we provide a safe platform together. 

Verify your account

By sending a photo of yourself and an official proof of identity, it can be confirmed that it is really you. Make sure these documents are sharp and clearly visible.

As soon as your account has been verified and approved, you will receive the green “Check mark” on Fun Places next to your profile photo.

Fun Curacao
Submit photo & video

Have you taken great photo’s and/or beautiful (drone) video’s during a booked tour or activity at Fun Curaçao, or perhaps from a wonderful day at the beach with your feet in the sand? 

You can use this for a review to leave on Fun Curaçao.

In addition, you can easily submit your images, so that your photos and / or videos are seen on the Socials of Caribbean Fun! 

Fun Places - logo

Fun Places

Information center
Fun Curacao App
Fun Places - Scan the App
Fun Curacao

You or your Social Media account will be mentioned if your images are posted by Fun Places! 

You can upload a maximum of 20 files of 128 MB per file. Larger files? Then use the free tool from WeTransfer, with the email